TheArtsXchange is taking precautionary measures to address and prevent the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
Like you, we are following the local and national news to stay abreast of the evolving situation around COVID-19. We have discussed the situation in-depth with our resident artist and instructors establishing a process for reporting any concerns that require our attention. We are all monitoring the situation daily.
There is no change in the Schedule of ArtsXchange programs and events. Any change to our hours or programs will be posted on our website, through Eventbrite, and on our social media platforms.
PLEASE STAY TUNED FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AS IT RELATES TO BUSINESS OPERATION AND HOURS!
The Increased Preventative Actions We Are Taking!
*There are hand sanitizing stations set up around the center.
*Face mask and disposable gloves are available upon request in the office.
*The building is cleaned daily and sanitized several times during the day.
*We encourage you to practice social distancing— keeping distance between you and others.
* We encourage visitors to work diligently to follow the CDC’s handwashing protocol: Wet your hands with clean, running water (warm or cold), turn off the tap, and apply soap. Lather your hands by rubbing them together with the soap. Lather the backs of your hands, between your fingers, and under your nails. Scrub your hands for at least 20 seconds.
* if you are feeling sick, we ask that you stay home!
If we learn of a confirmed case of the COVID-19 among our members or staff, we will follow the Georgia Department of Health and Environmental Control directives.
The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) recommends these actions to combat the virus:
· Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
· Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
· Stay home when you are sick.
· Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
· Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
Please refer to the CDC website,
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html for further information.